Invest in creating your future
How to design your work so it brings you happiness
Saturday 28 July, 10.00am - 3.00pm
Here at STARTNow our purpose is simple - to help people gain more meaning from their work.
Over the past two years we have helped many people re-invent themselves - by either changing jobs, pivoting their skills into a new career, or starting a new business. People from all ages and backgrounds have benefitted from learning how to use the power of design, to gain more happiness and meaning from their work.
Now’s your chance learn the art of human innovation.
Book now to attend our lively and interactive, five hour workshop, where you'll learn the tools to:
- Uncover the values that matter to you and how these can influence your working life;
- Build a personal design brief to springboard you into the right direction
- Design a sketch plan for your new business idea or job;
- Learn the art of prototyping - how to reduce the risk of failure when pivoting your career;
- Make a commitment plan to get you started on your career transformation journey.
Designed to propel you forward, starting from where you are right now.
This workshop is designed for people at all levels and stages of their career. Whether you are currently happy but curious about future options, ready to change but face many options and choices, or ready to move and planning a new business or creating a new role for yourself - this is the perfect way to get started!
Join a like-minded group of career innovators, learn some unique and easy-to-use tools, to get you started on your next career plan - and have lots of fun!
Early Bird tickets are on sale until 30 June. Included in your ticket price:
- An interactive 5 hour workshop, led by Melissa Jenner, founder of STARTNow
- Your chance to win a $3000 Career Design workshop with Melissa
- Lunch, a goodie bag, networking with other career innovators and so much more.
For further event updates, make sure you are following us on our Facebook page
12 Madden Street, Auckland
Click here for directions
Saturday, 28 July
Time: 10.00am - 3.00pm